A Great Day

Sandy

• HearPeers Heroes

A big thank you to Kara and her mother-in-law for coming down to Mississauga yesterday. It was so good to finally meet and be able to talk with each other about our experiences. I wish we all lived closer. We hope to do this, in the future, when I come down south for my mappings. I had a great time yesterday.

• HearPeers Heroes

It's great that the two of you got to meet up.

• HearPeers Heroes

Thank you Sandy for inviting us! I want to tell everyone about it. For me I have never met someone face to face with a CI. So this really made the big wide world feel comforting and real. I don't feel so alone in the world and we have a lot of similarities. I found we really both had so much to share. I have a Sonnet and she has a Rondo. We compared our parts and had so much fun! The biggest thing for me was it made it real. There really are people that share a lot of the same issues as me. So if you all can meet someone, do it!! Thanks again to Sandy and Judy!! Two wonderful people!!!

• HearPeers Heroes

:)  - I greet your coffee but don't you dare to sabotage our gathering here!  :D  :D  - 

Just kidding... I am so glad to hear that you manage to hangout. I always remember of my first thrill when I heard for someone like me for the first time. It was more than 15 years (lol - first version stated minutes... :lol: ) ago. I remember of the CD which was playing, early days of the internet and thrill of investigating the unknown  :) To have someone like you to chat with... Precious.

• HearPeers Heroes

Yes it was a fun afternoon and no Ivana we won't sabotage gathering there. I would love to visit Croatia and meet you. Your country looks so beautiful. I will put it on my "bucket list" as should everyone!

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

We would love to come visit you!! The organ by the sea looks like something to see!!

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

Yes it was a fun afternoon and no Ivana we won't sabotage gathering there. I would love to visit Croatia and meet you. Your country looks so beautiful. I will put it on my "bucket list" as should everyone!

Thanks - perhaps Croatia got a lucky ticket.. ;) . And perhaps, even I go to Canada... The world is so unpredictable these days... :blink:

• HearPeers Heroes

We would love to come visit you!! The organ by the sea looks like something to see!!

It is :) - Zadar is a beautiful city in a perfect part of my homeland, the Adriatic coast. 

• HearPeers Heroes

A very nice video Ivana!! Beautiful!!