See audiologist

Arielle511

I'm going to go see my audiologist tomorrow to talk about the exact model and colors of CIs that I want. I know I want the sonnet but haven't really thought about color.

• HearPeers Heroes

Med-El has a way to design your Sonnet with various color choices on their website. Just go to medel.com and click on Sonnet. With the Sonnet you get to choose several different color choices. Have fun!

• HearPeers Heroes

I chose all black but got a green coil from a friend. So I'm all black with a green coil and black magnet!! Next time for me I will get black with blue.

• Like 1

I was thinking maybe a black and white one and a pink and black one.

• HearPeers Heroes

And if you check out Skinits.com and look under medical devices, you will find so many skinit cover options if you ever want to deck your Sonnets out.

That's really cool. I'm going to look at that and see what I find. I mean this is something I'll have forever mine as well make sure I love it all the time.

• HearPeers Heroes

Many people love the skinit covers because they can change the look of their processors and coils (and Fine Tuner remotes as well) rather inexpensively. I use the Fine Tuner SkinIts.

• HearPeers Heroes

I chose all black but got a green coil from a friend. So I'm all black with a green coil and black magnet!! Next time for me I will get black with blue.

Awesome classy! ;)

• HearPeers Heroes

Many people love the skinit covers because they can change the look of their processors and coils (and Fine Tuner remotes as well) rather inexpensively. I use the Fine Tuner SkinIts.

Although I don`t have such choices, my remote is in the Swiss red bag...:P

I looked at the site and I think I will order a few. Are they easy to take off once you put them on?

• HearPeers Heroes

The expert for SkinIts is Seven in the FaceBook group. Ask there. I have never removed my skinit covers from my Fine Tuners. I have a sea turtle design for most of the year and a Green Bay Packer design for football season. Smile.

Awesome, thanks for the info Mary Beth. I sent them a message to see if they will offer skins for the Samba.