December 2022 HearPeers GoogleMeet for Med-El CI users/families and members considering a Med-El CI

Mary Beth

Enjoyed our chat this morning. Wishing you all the best with your decision and surgery @Tim.  Happy holidays to all! 

• Like 2

Sorry folks that I had to drop off early from today’s GoogleMeet. I did enjoy Jared, Tim and Mary Beth’s discussion on the hardware.

Season’s greetings to everyone. See you in the new year.

• Like 2

I am so sorry to have missed the meeting yesterday. As I suspected the arrival of my son from China and seeing him for the first time in Three years (Covid) travel restrictions in China led to us having a long lunch that lasted beyond 16:00. I am sad to have missed the technical discussion. I don't suppose there is a transcript??

• HearPeers Heroes

@Andrew42

So happy you are seeing your son.

We never record our GoogleMeets as they are just discussions among friends.

Look forward to seeing you in January.

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

The HP GoogleMeet for Med-El CI users/families and candidates that I host is always a Sunday at 9:15 am New York time.  Dates are posted here in the forum and those who reply saying they wish to attend are put on that month’s invite list.

I have encouraged other HP members who prefer a different day/time to start a second HP GoogleMeet group but so far no one has offered one.

• Thanks 1

Okay 2:00pm on Sunday afternoon starting  on January 8th,2023, please let me know ahead of time, thank you so much, best regards Merry Christmas and happy holidays 💞💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

• HearPeers Heroes

@Serena Metzler

You can start your own topic and ask members if they are interested in that day and time and go from there.  Good luck.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mary Beth said:

@Serena Metzler

You can start your own topic and ask members if they are interested in that day and time and go from there.  Good luck.

Okay thank you Mary Beth

On 12/4/2022 at 11:13 AM, Joan said:

Enjoyed our chat this morning. Wishing you all the best with your decision and surgery @Tim.  Happy holidays to all! 

Happy holidays 

16 hours ago, Serena Metzler said:

Okay 2:00pm on Sunday afternoon starting  on January 8th,2023, please let me know ahead of time, thank you so much, best regards Merry Christmas and happy holidays 💞💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Hi serena, cool you want to start a group on sunday jan 8 at 2pm, i would look forward to it. It would be great if you start the list and remind us and let us know your time zone. Is it new york time??

My family generally has dinners sunday afternoons once a month, hoping i can make it, should be fun! Thanks for doing this!

Di

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Dianna said:

Hi serena, cool you want to start a group on sunday jan 8 at 2pm, i would look forward to it. It would be great if you start the list and remind us and let us know your time zone. Is it new york time??

My family generally has dinners sunday afternoons once a month, hoping i can make it, should be fun! Thanks for doing this!

Di

yes, I Live in New York, so it is the Eastern Time Thank you for letting me know and getting back to me and I would love to have on board, Happy Hoilday