Believe it or not!!

iHM24

Believe or not I had an experience with both of my devices (Opus 2 nd Rondo).

Opus 2: I was in vacation in Malaysia on February with my family my baby girl want to play in river. However; I falt down and my opus 2 falled in water I search for a while I got it in middle of river sands directly I open it, remove batteries I go back to hotel I take hair dryer I dry all pieces of Opus 2 separately and I keep it for 2 days in dryer kit after that I try to use it and the amazing thing it was working normally!!

Second bad experience with my rondo it fall down in W.C. I wear cloves I take out it directly I switched it off, wash it by water and soap without open it later I dry it by hair dryer and keep it for few days also in dryer kit the wonderful now I'm wear it.

Believe it or not both fall down in water one in river and second one in W.C. still I'm wearing them without any issues;)

Believe or not I had an experience with both of my devices (Opus 2 nd Rondo).

Opus 2: I was in vacation in Malaysia on February with my family my baby girl want to play in river. However; I falt down and my opus 2 falled in water I search for a while I got it in middle of river sands directly I open it, remove batteries I go back to hotel I take hair dryer I dry all pieces of Opus 2 separately and I keep it for 2 days in dryer kit after that I try to use it and the amazing thing it was working normally!!

Second bad experience with my rondo it fall down in W.C. I wear cloves I take out it directly I switched it off, wash it by water and soap without open it later I dry it by hair dryer and keep it for few days also in dryer kit the wonderful now I'm wear it.

Believe it or not both fall down in water one in river and second one in W.C. still I'm wearing them without any issues;)

• HearPeers Heroes

This site has a glitch. Just alerting members to look for the active post.