Opus 2 WaterWear

Rebecca

• HearPeers Heroes

In the US, waterwear for the Rondo has been available for a year and I use it and love it!  The waterwear for Opus2/Sonnet has been FDA approved but is not yet available in the US.  Many people are hoping it is released soon.

I am hoping to meet someone outside of the US that would be willing to ship. I can NOT understand why there would be a delay in the US for something so simple (and perfect) as a plastic sleeve. I would be willing to pay more for whatever it would take to get it. 

• HearPeers Heroes

Hello Rebecca,

I believe that issue is in the market regulations. I am pretty much sure that Med-EL will release it ASAP. 

I know they will. I love Med-El. What I am looking for is a way to get it from someone else until they do.  My son would really like to be a life guard and is enrolled in training. This would make a huge difference in his life and I am willing to do whatever it would take to get this. Anyone with any information on how to get this or a similar product would be very appreciated. 

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

Rebecca - please, do not take my post as a critique: I wrote it while I was in hurry... Patience is one of the most neglected human virtue - just a little bit more... And, if someone can help outside of the U.S. - welcome...;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

Talking about the wolf...

For our USA friends! Enjoy! :)