Power one P675 zinc air vs power one P675 implant plus Battery?

hearingmiracle

Hi does anyone know which battery will last longer if using power one P675 zinc air vs power one P675 implant plus Battery? Does capacity of 650mAh mean it last longer than 570mAh on same device? 

• HearPeers Heroes

Med-El recommends that we use implant strength batteries so I have always used implant strength batteries.  Sorry.

• HearPeers Heroes

Well... I have somewhere read that it is possible to use (without difference) even the regular batteries but can not put a hand into fire...

Nothing could happen - battery can have shorter lifespan and that is it.

• HearPeers Heroes

There is a thread here that talks about this at length. If I remember correctly, each person got different results with different batteries. The difference between batteries was not much overall. Some would let the battery breath for 5 minutes before putting in processor and claimed longer life. I tried this and it didn't really make a difference. I also used regular 675 hearing aid batteries as well as CI batteries with the same length of life. I guess, try a few different brands and see which lasts longest for you.

remember, using DAI cables and F/M systems can affect the life of the battery. 

• HearPeers Heroes

Exactly! - Thanks Adam for assuring me that I wasn't daydreaming this answer...:unsure: