Sonnet fm cover

steph*

Does anyone know how to get a cheaper fm cover? Mine fell out of my bag and the dog got it, my rep said 300$ for new one. I can't afford that I'm still paying off the surgery!

• HearPeers Heroes

Sorry about your dog eating your FM cover.  They are expensive.  We need to use the Med-El FM cover so we are limited to purchasing it through Med-El.  You can ask to see if your insurance will cover it.

i didn't think about insurance. Just assumed anything not manufacture defect had to be paid out of pocket

I'll check into it thanks

• HearPeers Heroes

I don't know if it will work but it is worth a try.  My insurance pays for Sonnet mic covers which need to be replaced at least every three months.

Wow that's good to know. I was wondering about that since I will need more in a couple months. Honestly I do not like my local rep he is not very helpful,is quite short and non explanitive. I understand he must have many patients to help but still:(

• HearPeers Heroes

Still they are here for you - not the other way... ;)

• 2 months later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

Steph, I'm not sure how long you have had your processors but if they are broken, they might fall under the warranty. I'm not 100%, sure about that. I would contact your Medel customer service rep as I'm sure they can help you figure out a good solution