A new HearPeer

dawn nelson

Hi My name is Dawn and have had my CI for nearly a year, but find I still need to learn to interpret sounds as I am 61 and have been losing my hearing since I was about 2, therefore they are many I haven't herd for several decades. any hints and tips of good rehab sites/apps/exercises would be much appreciated. I have no idea why it took me so long to find this one.

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi and welcome to Hearpeers!! Please check our forum on aural rehab. There you will find all you need to proceed. Best of.  Luck!!

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi Dawn and welcome.  You will find lots of tips under aural rehab.  Best of luck.

Hi

My name is heshmat

I had also had co less than a year and have problem with understanding what people say. Any suggestions for me too I am not sure which section should I go too.

• HearPeers Heroes

Check out the aural rehab section.  There are lots of great ideas listed there.  Best of luck.

• 2 months later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

Dawn, I am curious to see if any of the suggestions given to you were helpful? How is your hearing now?