Happy Holidays

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

Happy holidays to all.  Hoping you enjoy time with friends and family.  

• HearPeers Heroes

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy holidays!! 

• HearPeers Heroes

Happy Holidays to you and your family Mary Beth!! ?☃️?

• HearPeers Heroes

Thanks all.

Megan, How are things going?

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi Mary Beth!

Things are going good ? Thank you for asking! How are you? I had my 2nd mapping on Friday and some fine tuning. Sounds pretty good so far. At the moment I don't have to go back to my audiologist until June unless something sounds off. So continuing to practice and strengthening my left ear ? 

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

Happy Holidays to all! Peace in minds and joy in hearts!

• Like 2

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!, Feliz Navidad !! Everyone!!  Whatever you all are planning to do I hope it will be good:D.

It is going to be one lively weekend here in our village. Today we are visiting our neighbours today in advance as we may not get see them later on,(farming community), as our Spanish neighbours celebrate more on the 24th, while we on the 25th will be having 13 people at christmas lunch time...;). There has been times when our Spanish neighbours have forgotten about the 25th, and just as we about to eat we have visitors!!! So there could be more to come!!! :D:blink:.

• HearPeers Heroes

Tracey, It sounds like a lively, fun plan.  Enjoy!

Happy Holidays to you also Mary Beth. I got my CI in October and had my 2nd mapping I am anxiously awai to be in the family environment with the adults and children noise level to see how it goes. I am doing ok with everyday events

Dave

Christmas finished and now for the new year . Happy New Year everyone!!,  Hope that it will be all that you hope for.

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

Happy New Year and Happy Hearing everyone!!! May 2017 bring everything you've dreamed of ???

• 2 weeks later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

Late to the party here. I hope all had an awesome Holiday season. Coming out of a VERY busy season at work. Wishing all an awesome 2017