Started the Journey. One month of experience.

SteveK

The title says it all. Tomorrow I have my one month appointment with my audiologist. So far I can say this is better than what I had with my hearing aid. I've been using HAs for over twenty years and had progressive hearing loss. To my thinking going this route was a no-brainier. The worst thing that could happen was total hearing loss and functionally I was almost there. So now I'm on the lookout for any thing that can help me become more efficient hearing the world.

Steve K in AZ

• HearPeers Heroes

Congratulations @SteveK!

Which processor are you using?

You will find lots of suggestions on aural rehab in our rehab section.

Hi Mary Beth,

I chose the Rondo3. I wanted to see what life was like without something hanging on my ear. Right now I can tell you it is an adjustment. The worst thing right now is I haven't figured out how to wear a hat or cap.

• HearPeers Heroes

@SteveK

Depending on the location of your internal magnet, wearing hats and caps can be tricky with off the ear processors.

We have a GoogleMeet video chat almost monthly with automatic captions.  If you want to meet others with Rondo3, think about joining in.

Here’s a link with more info