Reimbursement

wgmclain

How do I get in touch with the reimbursement department?  I have a letter from them but no contact information.

• HearPeers Heroes

I'm not sure where you live, you can contact your Audi, your regional Medel rep or you can go to the Medel website. They can get you in contact with who you need to speak with. 

• HearPeers Heroes

If this is the MediCare letter, people have been discussing that letter in the FB group too.  Just call the main number for Med-El and tell them where you live.  They will connect you to the correct person.

Adam,  I live in Kentucky, my audi is in Tennessee ( I see a different one each time I go to Nashville), I have no idea  who my Medel rep is and I have spent hours in the web site and could find nothing helpful.

Mary Beth,  Yes it is the Medicare letter and I don't know what the FB group is. 

• HearPeers Heroes

Med El Cochlear Implant Discussion Group

search for it and ask to join.  Several people are discussing that letter.

Mary Beth,  " Med El Cochlear Implant Discussion Group" just takes me to HearPeers and I can't find any discussion on reimbursement.

• HearPeers Heroes

If you are trying to find that group, you have to be on FaceBook and do a FaceBook search since it is a FB group of Med-El users.