First impressions of rechargeable batteries

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

Ok, so I mentioned before, I was surprised at how much lighter the processor is with the rechargeable.

withe sonnets different geometry, it already felt different and not nearly as heavy as the opus 2. When I wore it with the rechargeables, it felt like nothing was on my ear. 

Maybe it is just me but the rechargeable batteries don't give you the warning beeps of getting ready to die like the disposables do.

withe disposables, once the beeping started, I knew I had a few minutes to change batteries. With the rechargeables, I get about a minute before they die.

i have not tried the rechargeables with the DAI cable yet. I am working tomorrow and Sunday, mostly Security so I will give you my impressions with the life of the battery with DAI use. 

Just normal use, I get between 10 to 12 hours use. :disclaimer, I didn't look at the clock when putting them in.

also, part of my job is Armed Security and Personal Protection Detail, one of which is a U.S. Senator.

I have never had any issues with communications during an operation.

i know it will only get better once things get approved

• HearPeers Heroes

That's a good impression Adam. I like that they are easy to change once you are used to the orientation the battery goes in. I get 11 1/2 hours every time so far. I'm happy wth them. Now that I'm used to them.