Dean Bucalos

DBucalos

When I listen to music with Audiolink pairing it with my Rondo 2, everyone else in the room can hear the music, too.  Is there a way to adjust the sound so that I am the only one hearing the music?

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi @DBucalos

Do you have a Rondo 2 or Rondo 3?

Audiolink works with Rondo 3 but not Rondo 2.

If you have Rondo 3 how are you trying to connect to AudioLink for music.  I am happy to help.

It is Rondo 3.  I have paired it remotely with Audiolink to my IPhone 13.  It plays music directly into my Rondo 3 but it is also heard by everyone else in the room.  I'd like that not to be the case.  Can I accomplish that?

• HearPeers Heroes

@DBucalos

AudioLink streams phone calls through BlueTooth to Rondo 3.  But all other audio on the phone (like music) needs to be run through the app called Audio To Ear.  This converts that audio to a format the the AudioLink can stream wirelessly.  So Audio To Ear app must be open and running in the background to stream music to Rondo 3.  Then you will be the only one hearing the music.

Your other option is to use the cables to attach your phone directly to AudioLink or its dock.  You will also need to use the iPhone lightning to headphone adapter.

On the iPhone’s control center we can direct the audio away from the phone’s speakers and to the AudioLink.

I have tried using the Audio2Ear app but I do not hear anything.  I have paired my processor (Rondo 3) to Audiolink.  I have paired Audiolink to my phone.  I have opened Audio2Ear on my phone.  I have clicked on music on my Iphone 13.   I get nothing even thought my Iphone indicates music is playing.  The left two parentheses on the Audiolink keep flashing white.   Still no sound in my processor

• HearPeers Heroes

@DBucalos

follow this link and register for a free video help session with a Med-El audiologist in the US.  She will walk you through it and help you get everything working.  There are appts available this week.

https://web.cvent.com/event/9f87401e-5bd8-4868-9e78-1fbba262e086/regProcessStep1

• HearPeers Heroes

From the AudioLink there should be a pulsing blue light if streaming is successful.

BE953009-E94E-42BF-8C61-B66F28E36DAB.png