Rondo locking and turning on

tom

I have received four Rondo battery packs so far and none will lock and turn on. very carefully followed instructions and videos. anyone else have trouble with Rondo turning on? any help appreciated.

• HearPeers Heroes

Rondo battery packs.......are you referring to the regular battery part of the zone piece Rondo or the mini battery pack that has a cable running from the Rondo to the battery pack that you wear clipped to you?

Regular. Unlocks ok,  but when try lock and turn on slide only moves halfway between unlock and lock. Tried to show photo but not allowed 

• HearPeers Heroes

First thought is to make sure the magnet is in correctly.

• HearPeers Heroes

The only battery pack that I know is that I attach in picture. The on/off switch are in opposite side of wire connector..

rondo-battery-pack.jpg

• HearPeers Heroes

Tom,

If you are in the FaceBook group 

Med El Cochlear Implant Discussion Group

post a picture there of what is happening and I will do my best to help you out.

• HearPeers Heroes

Valentin,

Yiur picture is the mini battery pack, which does work with the Rondo.  The actual half of the Rondo that holds the batteries is also called a battery pack.  I believe Tom is having trouble with that part.

Mary Beth is correct. Just received a new complete Rondo and it worked fine. Statically impossible I think but received four defective ones. At least MedEl sticks with you till problem fixed. 

• HearPeers Heroes

I am glad this has been resolved for you Tom.  Med-El does have awesome customer service.

• HearPeers Heroes

Ok, I understand now.. Happy to know problem is solved.