Hearpeers on Tapatalk...

Ivana Marinac

• HearPeers Heroes

I am delighted to find out that Hearpeers is available in the Tapatalk app. [emoji2]

when I made this proposition about a year ago, I didn't know whether it' s possible or not, but I am pretty sure this will improve readability of the Hearpeers forum. It is much easier to read it in an app than reading small print in a web-browser...

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hi Ivana!

Trust you to find it :). It's a test version at the moment that we're working on and we'll be releasing something better really soon! Because of the feedback from people like you, we decided to look into this. It's going to be a great new addition to HearPeers and we're really excited about the feedback.

Have a great week!

• HearPeers Heroes
2 hours ago, Bhodgson said:

Hi Ivana!

Trust you to find it :). It's a test version at the moment that we're working on and we'll be releasing something better really soon! Because of the feedback from people like you, we decided to look into this. It's going to be a great new addition to HearPeers and we're really excited about the feedback.

Have a great week!

Ouch Ben - now you really hooked me on ... I can't wait... ??

• HearPeers Heroes

That would be our Ivana!  She found a test version.  I'm so happy you are back Ivana!

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

Glad your back and this sounds great! I often see myself increasing the text size as well. 

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

Me too GirlZ [emoji39][emoji7][emoji7]

But, I wasn't sleeping - I have worked on a home project, hopefully I will find some time within next few days to write few lines ...[emoji3][emoji8]

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk