Adam our dear. Frend

Kara of Canada

• HearPeers Heroes

Our dear friend Adam is sick again! All of us need to send well wishes and prayers his way. Thinking of you Adam!! 

I don't know everybody on here very well yet, but will definitely pray for Adam!!!

• HearPeers Heroes

Dear Adam. Thinking about you. I hope your life is generous to you and you will be good soon. Waiting to see you back to us in no time. My warmest wishes.

• Like 1

Oh dear!!

Adam, Thinking of you. Get well soon!!  Hopefully we will see you back on here in no time.

• HearPeers Heroes

Thank you guys for the well wishes. I was involved in an accident at work which resulted in a fractured sternum.  Very lucky as it could have been much worse. 

• HearPeers Heroes

I'm very glad to hear you are up and around again. Fell better and get plenty of rest!! 

I'm new here too. Dont know everyone yet, but sending lots of prayers your way Adam :) 

• HearPeers Heroes

Oh, the fractured sternum..... should be very painful,,,, sounds like a fight with bad boys..... Glad you are back. There is a Russian proverb that says that scars make men more attractive :) The next time. please, be more careful.

• HearPeers Heroes

Yes Cara, 

it is quite painful. All we do now is wait. The only fight I got into was one with very large and very heavy staging games pieces. They were wavy enough not to move too easily as it took 2 of us to move each piece. I was standing next to them in an enclosed trailer on wheels. I handed my coworker a brace for one of them. The next thing I know, they fell like dominoes pinning me to the wall.

we were very cautious, just a freak accident when weight shifted in the trailer

• HearPeers Heroes

Yes Cara, 

it is quite painful. All we do now is wait. The only fight I got into was one with very large and very heavy staging games pieces. They were wavy enough not to move too easily as it took 2 of us to move each piece. I was standing next to them in an enclosed trailer on wheels. I handed my coworker a brace for one of them. The next thing I know, they fell like dominoes pinning me to the wall.

we were very cautious, just a freak accident when weight shifted in the trailer

• HearPeers Heroes

Crazy. Unfortunately, despite how cautious we are we cannot oversee everything possible to happen. Good it was just a sternum....

• HearPeers Heroes

That's right Cara. I'm usually the guy that gets the rare stuff happen to them

• HearPeers Heroes

Thanks Jules, 

i am doing ok. Plan on going back to work tomorrow. We will see how it goes. Compared to brain surgery it's a walk in the park though ?

• Like 2