Add another to the books.

Adam

Hi Adam !! I was just catching up.. I am so sorry your having a rough time. I am sending lots of well wishes your way !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• HearPeers Heroes

Just checking in on you Adam.  Hope you are well.

• HearPeers Heroes

I am ok. Having both brain surgeries within a week of each other has taken it out of me. Not sleeping so I'm sleeping a lot, if that makes any sense. 

Youd figure I'd have my own system down by now after 41 surgeries

• HearPeers Heroes

I can not even imagine 41 surgeries.  You have a strong spirit Adam.  I hope you recover quickly.

I saw Jason made you an admin in the FB group this week.  Congrats.  We are lucky to have you in that role.  Are they adding you as another admin or is someone leaving as admin?

• HearPeers Heroes

Got staples the first time. Tried sutures the second time but knowing how quickly my skin grows back and how I don't tolerate staples well, they tried absorbable sutures. Not gonna lie, this week has been a challenge.

• HearPeers Heroes

John asked if I would be interested. He didn't mention circumstances so I didn't ask. 

• HearPeers Heroes

Sounds painful Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

Glad to hear you are in the mend. I don't tolerate staples either. With CI surgery some were stuck and it's painful. Plus the added ones where they took a fat graft to hold my brain up! Some of these were stuck too! I prefer stitches any day. 

• HearPeers Heroes

Adam,

I am glad that you are much better now. Sorry that this happened to you. Please, get back to your lifted spirit fast. I wish you are never should go back to a surgery room.

Have you found how this challenge turned out to an opportunity? Wondering if this beautiful piece of philosophy works :)

Glad you are back here!

• HearPeers Heroes

Cara,

i always look for opportunities in situations like this. I alaways try to encourage hospital workers when I can. I won't be down for long

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi Adam. Hope you recover completely soon.