AudioStream behavior

John F

Has MedEl not updated the AudioStream and the obnoxious clunking sound it makes when music or a video starts in iOS or iPadOS?  I haven’t used it with my iPhone in a very long time, but I could’ve sworn there was supposed to be a fix for this?  

Thanks John for your input no, no change it. I still experience the same sound, but not always. !

• HearPeers Heroes

@John F

I am aware of one AudioStream firmware update but that was awhile ago.

Yeah, for some reasons I could’ve sworn MedEl was working on a fix a while back.  Already have that firmware update sadly.  Ah well.

36 minutes ago, Tim said:

@John F I also get the frequent (but now always?) click on my Audiostream using Android. 

Yeah, I think what’s throwing me off is since I was using both my HA & AudioStream on the throwaway Android the clunking sound wasn’t as obvious as it is on solely the iPhone/iPad since the tracks never actually stopped while listening on the two Samsung devices, whereas now one track ends and there’s a brief pause before the next begins in Apple Music, so the AudioStream almost acts like it’s disconnecting and reconnecting with each track change.  I’m leery just how loud it’ll be when the left ear is activated in a few weeks if it’s already jarring with just one currently.

Edited by John F
I hope that made sense?