Martin

• HearPeers Heroes

Yup.  The long wait is over.  Smile.

• HearPeers Heroes

On June 7th. What about you?

• HearPeers Heroes

In a week and a half.

• HearPeers Heroes

Lucky me. You are going to get it before me which means I will get a lot of useful insights from you before my ASM2 activation :)

By the way, have you heard anything about how this new features affect the battery life?

• HearPeers Heroes

LOL

I have not heard anything about the effect on battery life with dual mics.  I would think if it had a big effect, someone would've mentioned it by now.

but since this is your second question about battery life today...smile.....what is happening to your battery life?

• HearPeers Heroes

With EAS activated my battery life is one hour shorted than before. But I am not sure what (and how much) contributes to that as at the same time the coding strategy for my processor was switched from FS4-p to FS4.

• HearPeers Heroes

I believe it's the EAS feature.  Others have reported reduction in battery life with EAS,  Makes sense as it is now also running a HA component.

• HearPeers Heroes

I get 10-11 hours with dual mics on the rechargeables and three days with the disposables. Hope that helps. 

• HearPeers Heroes

Kara,

I get 10-11 hours with rechargeable standard batteries with just one mic active.  Smile.  Maybe it will continue after the second mic is activated.  But I never get 3 sixteen hour listening days out of the disposable batteries.