Quattro 4.0

iHM24

Today I saw something in my Quattro 4.0 the new one on left side it's look like cracked its that normal because its never fall down!

IMG_6699.JPG

IMG_6700.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

I have the same thing! Never dropped it either. Still works fine though. Is yours not working properly?

• HearPeers Heroes

How are things going for you Megan?

• HearPeers Heroes

Things are good Mary Beth! I'm getting the ASM turned on this Friday as well as the usual 6 month audi appointment ? Yay!

How are you? I think I saw you got the second mic turned on?

• HearPeers Heroes

I am glad things are going well for you @Megan L..   Yes I had my Sonnets updated to ASM a couple of weeks ago.  I love it!  Which mic settings are you interested in getting?

• HearPeers Heroes

Thanks @Mary Beth ! I'm glad the ASM is working well for you. I need to research the mic settings...do you have any suggestions- which settings are you liking? 

• HearPeers Heroes

Check out the topic under Sonnets for ASM 2.0.  I posted my experience with the settings there and I am hoping others will too.

• HearPeers Heroes

Yes I will do that! I kinda took a little break from here, so still catching up on all the posts. Thanks Mary Beth ?

On 6/14/2017 at 0:12 AM, Megan L. said:

I have the same thing! Never dropped it either. Still works fine though. Is yours not working properly?

@Megan L. Hi dear

thanks for responding!

yes it's work fine for me but I'm wondering why become like that.

However, @Mary Beth checked her own Quattro and there is no cracked!!

It's not showing clearly but when you check closer you will see it.

I contact Clearsounds they said that's not normal!

so they refund my money because I received it with damaged!

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi @iHM24 ? 

Thanks for the info and @Mary Beth for checking your Quattro! 

Even though mine is working fine at the moment, maybe I will contact them in case it starts to act up due to the crack.

• 1 month later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

Hi, my Quatro is not cracked, but there is so much static that I can't use it much. I still try but almost all of the time I just turn it off. I've been using it for about a year so maybe it's just used up? I don't know what to do about it. I used it a lot at church and when I was out with a group. 

• HearPeers Heroes

Kay,  Contact Clear Sounds through their website under contact us.  They have terrific customer service.  If you are looking for a different BlueTooth neckloop, I love the Artone 3 MAX and use it for hours everyday.  It sounds so much better to me and is much smaller and lighter.  I had trouble with my Quattro4 neckloop and it was replaced twice and still gave me problems.  The Artone 3 MAX neckloop has never given me any problems at all.  In fact, I may purchase another one since on summer days I can run out of battery power while streaming audiobooks and music.  Smile.  

• HearPeers Heroes

Thanks Mary Beth, I had never heard of the Artone but I just went to your blog and followed to their site. I may try it. How far does the mic pick up, church pulpit to the pews?

My Quatro neck loop is fraying so I'm wondering if that may be the problem. 

• HearPeers Heroes

The Artone neckloop may in fact connect via BlueTooth with your Quattro4 remote mic.  Same distance as the Quattro4, I believe they all say about 30 feet.  I think it was @Kara of Canada who told us that she is using the Quattro4 neckloop with the Artone TVB+ mic.  That's when I learned that these open BlueTooth platforms work together.  Other people purchased BlueTooth streamers and attached them to their TV (from Amazon or from Best Buy) and they also work with these neckloops so we are not limited to brand specific devices with the BlueTooth neckloops which is lucky for us.

• HearPeers Heroes

Yes that was me. I have the artone tvb+ It does work with the Quattro 4. I had trouble with the artone 3 so when I got the Quattro I was so excited. I don't use it often anymore. I don't use gadgets as a second nature yet. I'm a set it and forget it kind of girl. But I know I have all these gadgets when I really need them.