Suggested setup.

John F

Looking for some tech oriented folks that may be able to assist.

Being activated this coming week, which also includes the AudioLink.  I can just set it next to the speakers on the tv, but wondering if there’s some way of connecting it to the tv.

Currently we have

-Samsung The Frame w/One box.

-AppleTV connected directly to the box.

-2x HomePod minis connected via BT to the AppleTV.

The One Box doesn’t have the proper ports AudioLink uses so will have to get a Digital to Analog Converter box.  

Now, is there a way of getting this setup to allow partner to be able to control his own volume at all like most hearing brands tv streamers?  Looking for ideas for the best route to take with this whole set up.

Thanks.

• HearPeers Heroes

@John F

AudioLink does let you control your own volume and the acoustically hearing people in the room control the overall volume with the regular volume control.  

Using a converter will allow you to cable the AudioLink to your set up.

Are you getting Rondo 3 or Sonnet 2?

1 hour ago, Mary Beth said:

@John F

AudioLink does let you control your own volume and the acoustically hearing people in the room control the overall volume with the regular volume control.  

Using a converter will allow you to cable the AudioLink to your set up.

Are you getting Rondo 3 or Sonnet 2?

Both since apparently since it’s a new implantation, like the first one one gets two two processors.  This time, I was able to choose which add on is included and went with the AudioLink.

The issue is, the HomePods are connected via BT so trying to decipher how to set up the AudioLink to work alongside them is trickier than I can decipher on my own.  

• HearPeers Heroes

@John F

Med-El US has 1:1 zoom meeting support for help with these connectivity devices.  Just follow this link and register for a free time slot.

https://web.cvent.com/event/9f87401e-5bd8-4868-9e78-1fbba262e086/regProcessStep1