Touching base

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

Hey everybody

i hope all is well. I wanted to quickly update. Some of you know that I haven't been on hearpeers since the 3 brain surgeries in late April early may. 

It has been a challenge bouncing back due to the trauma to my brain from the surgeries. Here recently, I have been in extreme pain. Had a CT Scan yesterday and found out that one of the ventricles in my brain has collapsed.

they have changed the setting of my shunt as high as it can go to try and fill the ventricle as quickly as possible as this is extremely painful. Then once filled, back to original setting 

I'm just rambling so will end it here. Hopefully in the next few weeks, I will be back. 

Adam

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

Adam,

I have missed you here and was hoping it was not due to medical reasons.  I am sorry you are in so much pain and experiencing so many complications this year.  I hope they get everything resolved for you soon.

good luck Adam.

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi Adam, Really I didn't you since sometime ago. I hope you recover soon.

• HearPeers Heroes

Rest and feel better! We miss you!!  

Best wishes for a quick recovery.  Miss you & your posts.  Hope you get relief soon.

• HearPeers Heroes

Sending you good vibes and well wishes for a speedy recovery Adam! Hope you feel better soon ?

Wishing you well! Feel better soon !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk