Sports Headband for Rondo

Anni

Hi again everyone! It's two weeks until my surgery- I'm getting excited! 

I've been trying to buy the sports headband online to buy - but the only one I could find looks like it is about $75 (AUD) which is a lot for a headband! Has anyone been able to find one cheaper? Or can you get them through your audiologist cheaper?

I can sew so I was thinking of making one myself - but I am interested to know what type of material is between the Rondo and your head? I imagine it's not too thick as the magnet would not work well? 

Thank you in advance for any responses! :-)

• HearPeers Heroes

Two weeks will be here soon!  Are you wanting the headband for any particular activity?  I wear my Rondos without the headband.  I have the headband and it is comfortable (I ordered it through Med El in the US) but I look ridiculous in it.  Smile.  I have Rondo eargear cobs with tether and clip, which I use if I think they may get knocked off (they never just fall off of me) and when I put them in their waterwear covers I use a nammucap.

I have seen other headbands with pockets online.  I believe a vendor from Poland sells one.   

The material is thin and sound travels through it just fine.

Thank you Mary Beth! Yes I will need it for sprint training! I am there a few times a week for a few hours at a time so I'd love to be able to wear my Rondo if possible.  I will have a look for the Poland vendor! Thank you :-) 

• HearPeers Heroes

But if you sew, you could design your own.  Smile.