Iphone connectivity question

Ricky W

Question, you change programs with the Audiokey App, which requires Bluetooth pairing. I use the Accessibility MFI connection to connect my Sonnet 2 to my iPhone.

How are others able to connect their  processors and control the programs while using MFI.

I'm either having to use the Audiokey app Bluetooth pair and not able to use the MFI option.

Am I missing something 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Ricky W

Sonnet 2 requires the AudioStream battery cover (which has a separate BTLE receiver built into it) in order to stream audio.

Sonnet 2 uses a built in 2.4 receiver to connect via AudioKey for remote features.

I have the Audiostream but I have to  manually connect it to the iPhone everyday like pairing it. What is the best way to connect this, via audiostream connection in the Audiokey app or just use the MFI connection.

I think I may have my issue resolved,  did a complete factory reset on the iPhone seems to work so far.

Is it normal to have to keep reconnecting the Audiostream everyday throughout the day to your iPhone. Is this something everyone else has to do as well....what am I missing.

Do Android phones do better with CIs?

• HearPeers Heroes

@Ricky W

I shared my AudioStream with iPhone tips here

• HearPeers Heroes

I have android and for my audiostream once I paired it initially with my phone as a Bluetooth device, it just connects every time I wear it without intervention. I don't use any intermediary device or app.