Joe are you okay?

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

@Jdashiell

Sure hoping you are okay with the hurricane and that your reimplantation is still on schedule.

• HearPeers Heroes
Yes we all survived with  minimal damage to house and home but still without power and ac, refrigeration- cold showers. 
The mall and nearby restaurants are all open though 
Frustrating 
CI surgery and preliminary meetings and tests are pushed back- I will keep you informed as I know more. 
Ive been Irma'd!
  • Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

Irma tried to conquer you , but you prevailed!  Hope power is back soon and you can get back on track for your appt and revision surgery @Jdashiell!

• 2 weeks later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

Power was restored after 7 days, yes it was annoying but I really feel for the people of Puerto Rico and others that are without power and lost homes from this storm.

Since the storm I have met with an AuD to evaluate my hearing in a sound proof booth - words sentences all with and without noise.

The result is 96% in Right side, 8% on Left (I was surprised at how hight that number was on the Left!)

I meet with the ENT surgeon this Friday and will discuss plans for surgery. I am looking forward to getting this Left side corrected once and for all.:D

• HearPeers Heroes

8% - you must've guessed right twice!  Smile.  You have a great outlook Joe and it will serve you well.  Looking forward to hearing your new surgery date to get your left side up and running.

I am glad you have power again.

@Jdashiell