Hila

Anyone encountered problem with medel webshop? 

In the past couple of years I've been ordering mic covers and stuff online (used to do that through representative via email) and now I can't sign into the webshop anymore.  I have reset my pw and immediately got locked out.  Waited 24 hr, reset again with same results.  Now I can't even find a rep email address.  Submitted form online through medel contact us form on medel usa page.  Finally I got to a page asking me to verify by typing in all my info including my processors serial numbers.  All this info med El already have. Wondering if there was some upgrade to the site and if medel is really asking for all this info again (got no email about this that I can recall) 

BTW I'm in VA Beach if anyone has Email address I can use to ask for help getting into my account. I need customer service representative in north America.  

Thank you so much MB

I always order 4 to have two extra until next arrive. Can't find them so I hope I can put the order in real soon.  I'm glad medel usually ships super fast!  Thanks again 

H. 

• Like 2

Only issue I have with Med-El Webshop and MyMed-El is every time I sign in I get an email that my email has been updated… to the email it’s been all along lol. 

I have forwarded those emails to Med-El but the problem persists. They were able to stop it for a while but I still get them. 

Emails received all had the following: “… If you did not change your email, please contact the Site Administrator at: icisupport@medel.com …”

Sharing the contact information here in case it can be of use/help to others. 

Got to page where it asks me to "upgrade" my account. Had to refill. and re submit all my personal information. Including processor serial number that I can't even see (trying take Pic with my phone and zoom in) . After re submitting my info, I got a pop up window saying it'll take 2 business days to verify my account.  I'll go search again in my box for these mic covers bc I can't imagine waiting (best case scenario) another week due to holiday just to get this order to me. Thank you guys for your replies. I hope I don't have to verify again every time I want to access the shop. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Hila

Maybe just phone them tomorrow morning and place the order so you get them soon?

Yeah I can do that    actually got a respinse via Email and they suggested if I can't get my account reset I can email my hsa card details and place the order through Email.