Which Batteries do you like better?

Serena Metzler

I Like the hearing aids batteries better than the black one because the hearing batteries last about 16 hours and the black ones only about 5 minutes you have to change it that is So damn annoying 

• HearPeers Heroes

Power One Implant Plus batteries are my favorite.  They last two 16 hour listening days for me.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

Power One Implant Plus batteries are my favorite.  They last two 16 hour listening days for me.

me too

Currently using PowerOne Implant Plus batteries after Mary Beth et al here helped me get setup with streaming TV via Roku to AudioStreams. I switched so I could stream continuously for longer than rechargeables would let me.

I now keep rechargebles ready should they be needed in a pinch or emergency. Sometimes local supply or shipping doesn’t work out, so in that regard they’re convenient to have. 

• Like 2

I prefer using rechargeable batteries, so that I don't need to worry about recycling piles of drained disposables. The life could've been better, but I still get close to 9 hours with the rev 2.0 rechargeables, so it is okay for me.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lauren said:

Currently using PowerOne Implant Plus batteries after Mary Beth et al here helped me get setup with streaming TV via Roku to AudioStreams. I switched so I could stream continuously for longer than rechargeables would let me.

I now keep rechargebles ready should they be needed in a pinch or emergency. Sometimes local supply or shipping doesn’t work out, so in that regard they’re convenient to have. 

I agree with you 💯🙌🙌🙌🙌

6 hours ago, Enegra said:

I prefer using rechargeable batteries, so that I don't need to worry about recycling piles of drained disposables. The life could've been better, but I still get close to 9 hours with the rev 2.0 rechargeables, so it is okay for me.

Okay you're right about that because it is worth having nothing to hears 

On 7/13/2023 at 4:09 AM, Enegra said:

Yes I agree 💯 💯 💯 💯 💯 💯 💯 💯 💯 💯