Mellie the Elephant

DarlaHS

I was wondering if anyone might know where I could find to purchase Mellie the Elephant. Apparently this is only given to implant users age 12 and under. I am unable to see the reason for the age cutoff, we are special also. 
Thank you for answering. 

Maybe eBay? I did a 30 second google search and got a few hits there. Can also call Med-El and ask (unless a rep told you about the age cutoff).

I wasn’t aware there was an age criteria. I received one for my first implant surgery in 2021. I love my Mellie. 

Yeah, MedEl says they're only available via the pediatric kits.  I did manage to get one asking the new Audiologist, who I guess arranged for MedEl to send me one out of the blues.  Just gotta be persistent.  I wouldn't go through eBay for it.  Just ask around.  :)

I don't know why in the US Med-El claims that Mellie is only for kids. I once asked Med-El on Twitter and they responded that Mellie is for everyone. That was two years ago, but a bit odd that it would be changed. My local rep sent me a Mellie.