Roger system

Lauren

I’ve been mulling over this a while now. Does anyone work in an office setting and have the Roger system (pen or otherwise) to help with phone calls? Or do you use something else? I periodically struggle on 1:1 calls but it’s worse on conference calls. I sometimes forward my desk phone to my cell and my cell to InnoCaption but the audio is frequently less than ideal.

The phones we have all have a headset jack and other employees use company provided headsets so I’m exploring compatible options to make things easier on me. Ideally it would be something I could leave at the office as I’d only use it when working as opposed to unplugging it daily and taking it home and possibly forgetting it the next work day. 

Both. Sonnet 2 has superior streaming capabilities though, so anything that works with that is good. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Lauren

Basing this on ease of use and cost….

plug a BT streamer into the headphone jack on the phone

connect it to the Artone BT neckloop

put the Sonnet 2 in MT setting

should operate as a handsfree phone option but if you need to purchase anything to test this out, make sure you can return items if this doesn’t work with your work phone set up

Not work related specifically but I use my audiolink plugged into my computer over a cable to stream onto my Rondo3 and it works great including for Teams meetings. I would imagine you can do the same to a phone with a speaker jack. My office phone I still forward to my cell which connects to my hearing aid side over bluetooth.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Lauren

@Anthony Canada idea of using AudioLink is better because it will  transmit your voice back to the caller.  I am not sure if attaching a BT transmitter would allow the Artone to send your voice back to the caller.