Rondo 3 holder for aircharger - keeps it in position while charging

matzze2000

Hey everyone, inspired by the thread about the loading aborts and the solution to keep the Rondo in position hiere:

... I made my own little solution. I shared the model on Thingiverse - if you like, you can print it yourself or use a 3D printing service near you. 

Find it here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6186121

Printing Time: about 1h. Estimated printing costs: 10 Cent material (PLA) + < 5 Cent power.

20230825_102532.jpg

20230825_102547.jpg

20230825_102612.jpg

20230825_102623.jpg

• 1 month later...

@matzze2000 Love your design. I would like to print this for my daughter but cannot access the link. Could you please help to check?

@TuanTran Looks like thingiverse didnt publish the thing. I published it and now the link should be working fine.

39 minutes ago, TuanTran said:

cannot access the link

• 4 months later...

Absolutely fantastic. Thanks so much. Had a local 3d printer company print me two, cost me less than two coffees from Starbucks and it works perfectly. Such peace of mind!

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to give it a try but we have a different charger in India. Although I am not facing much issue with charging either like others, my rubber band just do the job fantastically.