which you perfer better the C.I. (Cochlear Implant) or hearing aids?

Serena Metzler

I like the Cochlear implant better because it help meΒ  pronunciation words and Saying the word Correct, the hearing aid doesn't give you the Same result, Do you find C.I. helpful? what about you? What is your experience?

I don't think it would be right to compare CI and HA; their functions are different from each other.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Sakin said:

I don't think it would be right to compare CI and HA; their functions are different from each other.

Okay Thank you so much

I much prefer the sound effect of my ci to my hearing aid at this point. I have had the oticon ha a year and it still sounds a little mechanical. My ci sound seems more natural tho im just a tad short of sharpness i will address at next mapping.

I have a hard time with feedback and have a special ear plug so my own voice is loud in ha hear.

• Haha 1

I know right this is too 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 funny and thanks for the laughter πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜„

• 6 months later...

Hello, I used as many hearing aids as I am now using cochlear implants, there was a time when I used both devices for a few months (on the right, cochlear implant and on the left, hearing aid) and I have noticed the difference in perception, with the implant the sounds They feel clearer, however, with the headphones I felt the depth of the bass (this was later achieved through mapping, in fact, I have a map exclusively for listening to music and I really enjoy it!).Β Now, to listen to music I prefer to use the bilateral cable, I hate Bluetooth because it feels like distortion and having to charge another device for its batteries.