Do u prefer groups or museums events?

Serena Metzler

I like museums events better than groups events because it is not so boring 😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔.

Lol it just happens i went to a fantastic river museum in dubuque iowa! We went first to a gorgeous church with a hundred tiffany windows. The church folks do tours, and i heard every word even though i just strolled around with no group. In fact it was a little loud for me but i could still speak and hear members of my family when we passed each other marveling at different areas. We then went to the river museum which had an added aquarium. Again we wandered, listened to some folks, petted stingrays, film loops, real people, it was amazing and i heard it all. I would not have enjoyed a group tour. Individual is great!!!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dianna said:

Lol it just happens i went to a fantastic river museum in dubuque iowa! We went first to a gorgeous church with a hundred tiffany windows. The church folks do tours, and i heard every word even though i just strolled around with no group. In fact it was a little loud for me but i could still speak and hear members of my family when we passed each other marveling at different areas. We then went to the river museum which had an added aquarium. Again we wandered, listened to some folks, petted stingrays, film loops, real people, it was amazing and i heard it all. I would not have enjoyed a group tour. Individual is great!!!

Hey now