Greetings from California

Serena Wang

Hi! My name is Serena Wang, and I actually have been a long time user for MED-EL cochlear implants! I am 24 years old, and majoring in anthropology.

I got my first one at 3, the second one came at 5 (this was I believe, the OPUS series). Used them for a long time up till at least high school, and I swapped to SONNET. SONNET improved my speech and hearing by a whole lot, then I got SONNET 2 which is what I am currently using.

I love to listen to music and play video games in my free time!

• HearPeers Heroes

Hello Serena! 

I am in Australia and have had my implant for 5 years. I am SSD. I am still on my first processor, sonnet 1.

Nice to meet you ☺️

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kylie said:

Hello Serena! 

I am in Australia and have had my implant for 5 years. I am SSD. I am still on my first processor, sonnet 1.

Nice to meet you ☺️

Congratulations, welcome to the group chat also my name is Serena also

On 11/28/2023 at 12:34 PM, Serena Wang said:

Hi! My name is Serena Wang, and I actually have been a long time user for MED-EL cochlear implants! I am 24 years old, and majoring in anthropology.

I got my first one at 3, the second one came at 5 (this was I believe, the OPUS series). Used them for a long time up till at least high school, and I swapped to SONNET. SONNET improved my speech and hearing by a whole lot, then I got SONNET 2 which is what I am currently using.

I love to listen to music and play video games in my free time!

Welcome serena!!!

What part of california are you from????