Audiolink keeps beeping

Ciairya

Hello, 

I am very new to all of this and was just activated on Feb 12th. I have been working on my exercises everyday however when my audiolink died and I charged it I haven't been able to get it to work again. I've charged it all night and put new batteries in my processor but my processor keeps beeping at me and turning red and then off when ever I try to use my audiolink device. This is really frustrating because I don't want to lose any progress I have made. Can anyone help? Has anyone had this issue?

• HearPeers Heroes

@Ciairya

Sorry this is happening.  I would reach out to your CI team for help.  In the US, Med-El US has support for us 24/7 but I am not sure how that works in Canada.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Ciairya

Sorry this is happening.  I would reach out to your CI team for help.  In the US, Med-El US has support for us 24/7 but I am not sure how that works in Canada.  Here is info on the Med-El rep in Canada in case this helps

IMG_5719.png

10 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

@Ciairya

Sorry this is happening.  I would reach out to your CI team for help.  In the US, Med-El US has support for us 24/7 but I am not sure how that works in Canada.

Thank you! I just phone the oncall support phone number and left a voice mail! Hopefully they get back to me. 

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

Also - welcome to hearpeers!

• HearPeers Heroes

@Ciairya

yes welcome!!  And if you would like to join in our March GoogleMeet with automatic captions to get to know some of us, just follow this link.  We are a friendly group.

On 2/17/2024 at 9:13 AM, Ciairya said:

Hello, 

I am very new to all of this and was just activated on Feb 12th. I have been working on my exercises everyday however when my audiolink died and I charged it I haven't been able to get it to work again. I've charged it all night and put new batteries in my processor but my processor keeps beeping at me and turning red and then off when ever I try to use my audiolink device. This is really frustrating because I don't want to lose any progress I have made. Can anyone help? Has anyone had this issue?

Hi there, welcome to hearpeers and congratulations!!! I use audiolink with my tv for ci training. Its in its charging tray, which is wired to tv and plugged in to charge all the time so its light is orange while streaming, instantly green when the sonnet is turned off. Occasionally it just shuts off!! and i remove and replace (the audiolink)and voila it works.  Occasionally i will put a rechargeable that failed charging in full, switch to streaming and the power is not enough and i see same issue you described. When i first started charging my rechargables, i sometimes found the blue light went off but not charged! So now i rock them back and forth in the slot of the charger until blue does not come on. Does this make sense?  I struggled with that charger, has one really fickle slot.

Also, one time i found a pack of 675 disposable batteries by mistake not the plus. I can put in the batteries, see a green light first, then switch on the audiolink and immediately see the red because of power difference.

So i reccomend checking the rechargeble battery charger to ensure battery is charged in full. I wouldnt think you would have been given incorrect disposable batteries.