END OF DEGREE PROJECT HELP INCLUSIVE TOURISM

ainaaaaaaae

Help me with the form https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=WDS7cV_XFkely2R82svArzNEqa_toGhHt4Na8MliXkBUMTY3VTdZNzBaT0c1UEtLNk9JSk5TRVRPNS4u   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Have you voted? you can also contact me and tell me your story via mail ainacg15@gmail.com

Hello, my story began a year ago when I was 23 years old, I started to suffer horrible headaches, and after going to the doctor several times I was diagnosed with a tumor. 
After the detection and several weeks between the operation and months of recovery, I became deaf on the left side and today I'm still getting used to live with them. Soon I will have the Mel el cochlear implant and I am very eager to know if this can be of any help to me! Glad to be moving on after all 😊.

I am a student of tourism at the University of the Balearic Islands and I am doing my final degree project on labor inclusivity in the tourism sector for people with deafness and/or hypoacusis. I suffered a lot of headaches. The consequences of this removal have been deafness on the left side.
Could you help me by answering this form that I attach below and if possible forward it or share it so that it reaches more people? Thank you very much! ❣️
You can find the form in Spanish, Catalan and English.
Any help will be welcome!

I attach the link: https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=WDS7cV_XFkely2R82svArzNEqa_toGhHt4Na8MliXkBUMTY3VTdZNzBaT0c1UEtLNk9JSk5TRVRPNS4u

World Hearing Day Post (1).png