Pairing AudioKey 2 (Android) with Rondo 3

Ekaterina

Hello 👋 

I'm pairing my daughter's Rondo3 with an AudioKey 2 (on Android) following each step from this video instruction. The system finds processor, but tells me that can't read it ( pics uploaded).Same happens with both, left and right processors. What should I do? 😅

IMG_20240331_092710_200.jpg

IMG_20240331_092741.jpg

AudioKey2 can be finnicky. I have an Apple not Android but turning Rondo 3 off and back on works when it won’t connect or read then clicking try again.

When doing any sort of setup or connection troubleshooting I always lay my phone down with both Rondo 3s next to it as it always seems to work better (for me at least). 

2 hours ago, Lauren said:

AudioKey2 can be finnicky. I have an Apple not Android but turning Rondo 3 off and back on works when it won’t connect or read then clicking try again.

When doing any sort of setup or connection troubleshooting I always lay my phone down with both Rondo 3s next to it as it always seems to work better (for me at least). 

Thank you Lauren!

Yes, turning  Rondo off and on worked for detecting processor, but seems like system doesn't want to read it. We keep trying though💪😺