US Webshop Down?

Kilgary

So, ever since they announced the AudioStream dongle for the Rondo 3, I’ve been checking the US Webstore for it every few days to see when they’ll start offering it in the US. Yesterday when I logged in, I got a generic “WordPress” page with no content. Same thing happened today. Anyone else in the US?   Is the Med-El store down for you too?

Yeah it seems down again. That’s the same stuff I saw about two months (?) ago when it was down. 

Pretty sure the dongle hasn’t been approved by the FDA yet.  Just routine maintenance probably like last time.

They keep closing it a lot it seems. Bad timing for me personally. Oh well. 

• HearPeers Heroes

While they are updating the US Web shop, we can contact our customer service reps by phone or email to place orders.

Looks like it’s back up now. Weird it just goes offline for days. Never seen that with a major business. 

Last time it went down and came back I looked to see if anything was new or different. Just saw the larger travel pack which I got in addition to the items I was wanting to order in the first place. The pack is much larger than the little cases I got with my kit!

IMG_9906.thumb.jpeg.48f668cb87fbda4da1954181cbce77dd.jpeg