Weekend Plans

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

Ok folks What does everyone have planned this weekend? you laying low and staying close to home or etting out and havin some fun?

• HearPeers Heroes

Eating out and having some fun on Saturday with - patients in the hospital. Wink 24h on call.

Sunday - sleeping...Tongue out

Saturday, going to a Tour de Cure 35 mi. fun ride on the other side of Ft. Worth from Dallas and registering for the ride in August.  Tour de Cure is a fund raiser for Diabetes. Will be slathering myself with SPF 50!

Sunday, being a "shadow" Minister oaf Ceremonies at church, then out to lunch with my wife, two friends, their son and daughter in law. Tex-Mex food, yum, yum, yum, Sunday afternoon, a siesta

Adam, will you be bronzing your exposed flesh while carrying kettle weights?

Ivana, what kind of food?

• HearPeers Heroes

Saturday, going to a Tour de Cure 35 mi. fun ride on the other side of Ft. Worth from Dallas and registering for the ride in August.  Tour de Cure is a fund raiser for Diabetes. Will be slathering myself with SPF 50!

Sunday, being a "shadow" Minister oaf Ceremonies at church, then out to lunch with my wife, two friends, their son and daughter in law. Tex-Mex food, yum, yum, yum, Sunday afternoon, a siesta

Adam, will you be bronzing your exposed flesh while carrying kettle weights?

Ivana, what kind of food?

Awful John Foot in mouth Have you ever heard for a good food in the hospital WinkTongue out

Yuck....

• HearPeers Heroes

Sorry John

no bronzing going on this past weekend. work, work, work.

saturday just kinda relaxed (more forced as car was in the shop) Saturday night worked. sunday worked until about 2 then it was time for a nap. then store and cook dinner for the fam.

Me and Casper could still be twins.