Ear gear on sale.

Matt

• HearPeers Heroes

Well if Mr Fitzgerald is to be believed Ear Gear is the greatest invention since the wheel.

And now it's on sale - 20% off until the end of June.

http://www.gearforears.com/

I think I might even get a set as long as Adam doesn't buy them all first.

• HearPeers Heroes

FUNNY GUY!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't go that far matt but if I had the choice to go with nothing or get a pair, I would get one at least for me. they are not for everybody and there are other options out there like joy bands. I have yet to try joy bands but would like too.

Matt, EarGear are the greatest thing since Mrs. Baird's sliced white bread! I can safely say that because Mrs. Baird's was sold to the Mexican Group, Bimbo, and they razed the bakery in Dallas to put up George "Shrub" Bush's Presidential LIbrary. Both were/are full or hot air. Anyway, back to the topic at hand, I looked at the Joy Bands web site and if you want to wear any kind of protective headgear, the Joy Bands could be very problematic! (my opinion). I can definitely see using them if you were to wear no headcovering and would be sweating, like my learned colleague Master Adam. Wearing head protection for my melon almost mandates the use of a different system so the processor stays in its assigned position. Please keep us abreast of your continuing research!

I agree that Ear Gear is a great product for MedEl users - if there's a chance that I'll be sweating, I'll be wearing my ear gear!