Rondo3/Audiostream and bluetooth adapters for PC

Deanne

I'm trying to setup my Rondo3/Audiostream to stream from my PC.  Has anyone had luck with this.  I added a tp-link bluetooth adapter, but it doesn't see the Rondo Audiostream.  

Any suggestions as to how to make this work, I would like to use zoom with my Rondo - or do I have to use headphones over the top?

Thanks!

Me again...looks like it only supports phones and tablets????  shouldn't PC's/Mac's be supported as well?

• HearPeers Heroes

@Deanne

you can cable your AudioLink to the computer and it will stream to the Rondo 3

@Mary BethI ended up doing that but was unhappy with the quality of the audio, guess I've been spoiled with the improvements with the audiostream and thought it should work.  I can always hope.....maybe that's something that should be considered - as it is, this limits people and what they can listen to.  In my case, I was trying to zoom and wasn't next to the audiolink.  I haven't been able to get the bluetooth running to the audiolink either.  I guess I'm stuck with cables.

Thanks!

• HearPeers Heroes

@Deanne

a couple of thoughts…..

usually zoom (and other video meeting platforms) offers the ability to phone in for audio while joining the video call on computer.  Doing this will let you stream audio to the Rondo 3 AudioStream adapter from your phone

the new AudioLink XT when cabled to the computer will use the ASHA streaming protocol to the Rondo 3 AudioStream adapter and that protocol has the same audio quality as AudioStream 

• Like 2

@Mary BethI am looking forward to the XT when it comes out.  I think I'll try attaching via the phone and streaming from there.  It will be a better connection than what I'm dealing with right now.  Again, thanks!