Favorite sounds

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

I was driving home just a little while ago from work and it started to rain which seems to be the norm these days. Anyhow, as I got out of the car, I heard a few rumbles of Thunder. It made think how much I like listening to thunder and rain and how thankful I am to MED-EL to have the chance to hear them again. For those of you implanted, what are some of your favorite sounds?

listening to the sounds of my SAABARU's engine when I double clutch and downshift.  My car is actually a 2005 SAAB 92X Linear (made by Subaru in Japan but badged as a SAAB. only made for 2 years)

• HearPeers Heroes

I like driving with the car window open. I like hearing all the different sounds, tires on pavement, cars as they pass by...

Adam, you sure got me going on that one, since I am missing out on all my favourite sounds awaiting for my activation on Wednesday. There is too many to list. Bird, Fanfare, Diesel engine, Jake brake, Harley Davidson, Helicopter, music, movie. I am a sucker for watching old TV series that I could not hear while wearing a HA growing up. My favourite one is listening to the opening theme song on the old Dallas TV series show. Just want to tell everybody to pause and think how lucky we are to be able to hear our favourite sounds.

• HearPeers Heroes

My Ducati.

My BMW.

My Lambretta.

My Vespa

Seeing a theme here?

My Ducati.

My BMW.

My Lambretta.

My Vespa

Seeing a theme here?

uh, two wheels?  no Mobylette?

• HearPeers Heroes

My Ducati.

My BMW.

My Lambretta.

My Vespa

Seeing a theme here?

Do you sleep in the house or in the garage? Cool

• HearPeers Heroes

Lisa, take it from someone who once upon a time rode around the world on a motorcycle, you eat, sleep, drink and dream motorcycle. They are your babies, to be pampered and taken care of no matter what!

The sound of my 11 year old Grand Daughter reading me a story when she is getting ready for bed. I had trouble with that in the past.

• HearPeers Heroes

My Ducati.

My BMW.

My Lambretta.

My Vespa

Seeing a theme here?

Do you sleep in the house or in the garage? Cool

Well, my Ducati sleeps in the house.

• HearPeers Heroes

Lisa, take it from someone who once upon a time rode around the world on a motorcycle, you eat, sleep, drink and dream motorcycle. They are your babies, to be pampered and taken care of no matter what!

Some one understands.

• HearPeers Heroes

The sound of my 11 year old Grand Daughter reading me a story when she is getting ready for bed. I had trouble with that in the past.

Joe you wont have trouble for long. Smile