To France....

Ivana Marinac

• HearPeers Heroes

Hello to everybody,

writing this from France, situated in its southern parts - Montpellier exactly and thinking about Mike Oldfield & Maggie Reilly single - To France: do you remember it folks? Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOqcoOqUViQ

• HearPeers Heroes

FRANCE!?!?! Boy, get a little hearing now she is a world traveler!! You go girl! enjoy your time away from the office and take in hearing all those new sounds!!

Ivana, restaurant reviews are required therapy for Croatian Bonebridge recipients. Pay heed and start reviewing! Thanks

• HearPeers Heroes

You go girl! Adam, we live in such large countries that it takes us longer to get from country to country. The beauty of Europe is the short time it takes to go from one place to another. I enjoyed being able to go from London to France or anywhere for the weekend.

• HearPeers Heroes

FRANCE!?!?! Boy, get a little hearing now she is a world traveler!! You go girl! enjoy your time away from the office and take in hearing all those new sounds!!

CoolWink

• HearPeers Heroes

Ivana, restaurant reviews are required therapy for Croatian Bonebridge recipients. Pay heed and start reviewing! Thanks

Of course, I just had a breakfast - going just from that point ahhh...Tongue out I will have to find a bike renter pretty fast...LaughingWink

• HearPeers Heroes

You go girl! Adam, we live in such large countries that it takes us longer to get from country to country. The beauty of Europe is the short time it takes to go from one place to another. I enjoyed being able to go from London to France or anywhere for the weekend.

Huh Sandy - we are never satisfied wherever we are - change is something what makes us happy. Being a tourist is a such of nice - unfortunately it isn't profession...Undecided

For me France means more in other way - I just was at one, and this week I am going for a next surgery which is not connected at all with my hearing issue. Unlike Adam, it is not required for me yet I hope it will bring to me some improvements.

As you may know, I was born with congenital deformation of facial skeleton where my hearing is also involved because of deformities of middle and outer ear. The reason I didn't go before was that when I was a child my country was from the other side of the wall and after that I had so much to do with myself: growing up, finishing work, starting to learn how to feed "a horse of mine"...

For everything during our lifetime there is a proper time - we just need to feel that moment. Like people used to say in my country - to clean up our skeleton from the closet.

• HearPeers Heroes

Ivana, good luck with your next surgery. I am sure all will go well. You are correct, there is a proper time to do what needs to be done. Mine was almost one year ago. Before I retired I had both my hips replaced plus the CI. Through my lifetime I have spent many years in hospitals having corrective surgery to my right leg and last year, hopefully, will be the last of my surgeries. I did this so I can enjoy my retirement. It has been a long year, but now it is coming together. Please keep me informed of your progress.

• HearPeers Heroes

Tnx Sandy for good wishes - actually, it seems positive attitude started to come true even before the op: surgeons told me today that they think it is going to be less invasive op than they thought at first. Laughing

It seems my ghosts got to step back at least for a little - for me this means less invasive procedure. I had to celebrate this with good Belgian bier like La Trappe. Laughing

• HearPeers Heroes

Back online... :)

My op and early recover went so smooth that I am still not conscious entirely what was happening to me...

Feeling tired of course, but also fulfilled...

Going to the bed...Wink

• HearPeers Heroes

Glad to see you back. we missed you and your valuable input to this community.

• HearPeers Heroes

I actually promised to my friends here that I will be in bed - 8 hours ago...Wink

But I have to catch up everything... I am 20 metres away from the main town square - Place de la Comedie yet I have to stay in the apartment.

Second Cry today...

Can hear all the people there all night...

But ok - I promised, until wednesday and final cutting of the stitches: staying home!