new implant

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

Donald,

Good luck tomorrow as you have your surgery. we will be thinking of you. be sure to let us know how things went, once you are up and around.

• HearPeers Heroes

And from me too, Donald. Good luck and looking forward to hearing the results.

Hi all!

My second implant went well.   My first went well also, except I experienced a little more pain.  The second one was almost painless, but my balance was way off!  I did not experience any balance problems with my 1st implant, at all.  Kinda fun though:)  Feels like I am on on a boat in the ocean.

Today it is much better.  This time I brought my own linens and pillow, so I slept a lot better and did not sweat to death in the hospital's polyester sheets.... and no rash this time.  I am allergic to paraben that was used in laundering the hospital sheets.

Can't wait til Sept 27th and hear in stereo again!  All the birds and bug noises I had not heard in years is so beautiful in one ear, I can't imagine what they will sound like with two ears working.

Don

• HearPeers Heroes

Don, That is awesome news! glad to hear things went well. I hope the vertigo goes away soon, I'm sure thats not fun.

Can't wait to hear how you like it in stereo. Get some rest and keep us posted on how you are doing.

• HearPeers Heroes

Don, glad to hear things went well with the second implant. Let us know how it sounds in stereo!