QUOTES

Jewel

• HearPeers Heroes

@MED-EL ModeratorThere needs to be a way when you're gonna quote from a comment you can undo. Right now there is no undo button. Can you please consider? 

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

And sometimes odd things happen when people quote a post and the extra comments they add end up in the shaded quote section and it makes it look like the quoted person said this new info.

If someone quotes a post, there should be a way to preserve the original quote without allowing the new poster to alter it in any way.

I’m not sure if I am making this clear.   If you need more info, let me know.  Thank you.

@MED-EL Moderator

• HearPeers Heroes

Your post made me laugh Joe.  It wasn’t your quoting of me that made me post this.  Smile.

It’s almost March!  I am so excited for you.

@Jdashiell

• 3 months later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

@MED-EL Moderator

I'm still having problems if I use a quote in my comment. I still can't delete the quote if I want to. I can't undo the entire comment with the quote either. Even if I sign out and sign back in I still have the problem. I hope your developer will come up with a solution soon. 

Note that I'm using Samsung Internet. 

• HearPeers Heroes

I've had this problem just by adding a person's name:  @Jewel

• HearPeers Heroes

You probably can't tell but what happened there was, I added the reference to Jewel, and then somehow my cursor ended up INSIDE the blue box and once it's in there it won't go to the right again. 

• HearPeers Heroes

Good point.  Firefox here.