HappyTimes

I am new with Ci and find it to sound abnormal. I had my surgery in Jan and it is getting better. I have a Kanso processor from CoLear. I would be happy  to hear if anyone else has this one.

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi welcome to Hearpeers. This is a Med El site but we do enjoy having you here. There are so many similar experiences with an implant and we all welcome you to join us in our group of a different and dignified journey! 

Thank you Kara. Do I need to find a different site? I am searching for feedback and ideas for my new way of hearing.

• HearPeers Heroes

No we have tons of info here. Just might not be totally relatable since your devices are different. Check out our section on aural rehab. Tins of info there. Please stick around. You may learn something we don’t know yet. Then you will be able to teach us. 

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi @HappyTimes

Welcome.  There are a few CI users from other brands here.  Feel free to stay and join in.

Check out our aural rehab topic for tons of suggestions on adapting to the CI sound.

Wishing you the best.

Thank you for your response. I am trying to get all the information that I can so I am grazing the internet. Thank you for your welcome.

Mary Beth

Happy Times

Edited by HappyTimes
Forgot to put in name

• HearPeers Heroes

Great to hear @HappyTimes  it is a strange and difficult world to find all the right information. We do have lots here. Help yourself and we look forward to hearing from you.