Fun weekend sounds

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

What are your favorite sounds this weekend?

• HearPeers Heroes

And I haven't got my processor on yet.  I'm going to go out in a little while, I'd ordered some new glasses with really small earpieces that I'm hoping will alleviate some of the pain behind my ear.  They're ready and I want to go get them; but I hadn't put the processor on yet.  I don't want to get scarf-hair and in any case my husband wasn't up till just now and so I wasn't listening to anything.  But I suspect I may hear my first rain on the roof of my car when I go out.  :)

• HearPeers Heroes

Definitely the birds! With both ears! 

• Like 2

Almost a year and a half implanted and still noticing improvements!

Anyway out with the better half golfing this weekend and like a doofus, not paying attention. Whack, She tees off and I turn around and say Wow, I heard that, That sounded good, where did it go? (Straight down the centre, way past mine of course) and I immediately got a jolt thinking Wow! Never ever thought I would say anything like that ever again!

• HearPeers Heroes

Cool, @Hicksy, that added a bit to your golf game!

As for me, turns out our kitchen clock makes noise.  :-)

• HearPeers Heroes
Funniest sound of the day.....
A bee was stuck between the screen and inner window in our living room.  I was carefully trying to encourage the bee to fly outside again.  I gently prodded the bee with a pencil and heard the bee buzz loudly in response!  I don’t think the bee thought I was gentle enough!  Smile.  It sounded like the game OPERATION when I was a kid.  Cool sound of the day.  (The bee is safely outside...in case you are wondering.)

• HearPeers Heroes

Favorite sound of the day....

the ice cream truck tune!  First ice cream truck of the season just passed by!