Second CI surgery date

Mary Featherston

• HearPeers Heroes

October 12!  I was hoping for earlier, and told the surgeon's scheduler that if there's a cancellation to keep me on the standby list.  But having a date is good!

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Featherston

Having a date is terrific!  Any chance your kit can be ordered a little early so you are safe with the plus Rondo 2 voucher?  I’m not sure how that all works.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth as it happens I have an audiology appointment next Tuesday and I'm going to talk to her about that.  I think the odds are good.  I think she can order the kit once teh surgery is scheduled.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth I'll get a set either way.  If I can get Kirsten to order next Tuesday and still qualify for the voucher I'll get two Sonnets and a Rondo2 voucher but if it's too late I'll just get a Sonnet and a Rondo2.

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Featherston

I am glad because I love my Rondos in waterwear.  So comfortable and everything sounds terrific.  I think you will like Rondo 2 in waterwear too.  And for activities with a lot of sweat.

You may just fall in love with the one piece processor design and decide to use it always.  Having a set will give you lots of options.

It is soooo light.

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

Yes, I got to play with a demo when I met with Landon last month.  I didn't think to stick it on my head though, I wish I had!

• Like 2