Halloween

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

Ok everybody, Halloween is right around the corner. how are you gonna bling out your processor, rondofor the occasion?

I just had my surgery yesterday, so I miss this Halloween, but I am planning on doing some sort of skin-it on my Rondo for next year. I think it's going to be a monstrous eyeball!

Chris

• HearPeers Heroes

What can we, the BB wearers - do? Cool There are no skins for us Cry

Ivana - do what I do; stick a small fridge magnet to your coil.  My kids find it endlessly amusing.

• HearPeers Heroes

Fridge magnet is a great idea, you can also add some led lights to the magnet as well. Cool

• HearPeers Heroes

Ivana - do what I do; stick a small fridge magnet to your coil.  My kids find it endlessly amusing.

ROTFLMAO guyz....CoolTongue outTongue out

This really didn't come to my mind at all...Wink

When my son was little, we decorated the coil all the time. He had Santa, snowmen, bunny rabbits, Spider-Man etc. Once when he was playing t-ball another player asked what was on his ears. When I explained that he used his implants to hear, the other little boy ran up to his dad and said he couldn't hear either so he needed Spider-Man too! Too cute,

We had been using the stickers that Medel provides for the Opus 2s for kids. It was some kind of black swirls and red swirls. He is now pumped up about trying the Carolina skinits on his Rondos! I'll definitely post pix when they came in!