Rondo

Adam

• HearPeers Heroes

Well I actually got the chance to see and hold an actual real live honest to goodness Rondo in my very own hands tonight. Pretty neat to see the pictures but to see one live an in person is impressive.

• HearPeers Heroes

Yep they are impressive and don't they just look like R2D2? I'm more impressed each day!

So glad you got to touch and feel a RONDO Adam! I think what I love the most is just the fact of having an option. Maybe it's the woman in me, you know, different shoes and purses, but seriously, there are times the RONDO fits what I am doing better than my Opus 2. For example, I can wash my face and still be wearing my RONDO. And when I do yoga type floor exercises my RONDO doesn't fall off my ear. And sometimes it is just really nice not to have something behind my ear. Of course I do like the convenience of the rechargeable battery for my Opus 2. It's great that MED-EL gives us options to suit our lives.

• HearPeers Heroes

Well I actually got the chance to see and hold an actual real live honest to goodness Rondo in my very own hands tonight. Pretty neat to see the pictures but to see one live an in person is impressive.

How come you didn't change your O2 for Rondo, Adam?Undecided

Adam, so now you know what they feel like on your head.  too bad it wasn't paired with your implant, or was it?

• HearPeers Heroes

Well John, I actually did not try them on. they belonged to somebody else So I would have felt a little cheesy asking if i could put them on. Having not actually worn them, cant really say if I would switch or not. If I HAD to make a choice now, you gotta go with what ya know. I'd stick with my opus. Having tried them on and been paired, I might be singing a different tune.

• HearPeers Heroes

One of them also had a skin it so it was neat to see those also. Actually just one had a skinit to make it easier to know which one went with each ear.

Adam, when we meet, you can try mine on.  such a deal for you!

Adam, whose 60 miles ride?  I wore my OPII when riding! Or are you wanting to try Ivana's device after she rides 60KM?

• HearPeers Heroes

Lisa, I would travel to NH in a skinny minute! I miss the fall.

• HearPeers Heroes

John you need to decorate your bike helmet as a Rondo for Halloween

• HearPeers Heroes

I dont think I could get Ivanas to work on this this skull. wouldnt mind visiting Zagreb though. Beautiful city.

• HearPeers Heroes

I dont think I could get Ivanas to work on this this skull. wouldnt mind visiting Zagreb though. Beautiful city.

Wink tnx - hope you have found everything what you wished to know about it.

Ermmm... Working on the skull? You have lost me...Undecided

• 2 years later...

One of them also had a skin it so it was neat to see those also. Actually just one had a skinit to make it easier to know which one went with each ear.

I was wondering if maybe I was the only one with a skin. I LOVE my Rondo and like showing it off. Skinit is fab for fitting both my rondo and the remote with a design of my choice or even my own photograph. I currently have a Van Gogh skin.

• HearPeers Heroes

I love the SkinIts! I have them in my Fine Tuners and donated the parts for the processors to other users . Currently my Fine Tuners are sporting a Green Bay Packers NFL football design and a sea turtle design.