Supporting Jewel

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

@Jewel

Jewel’s long awaited CI surgery day is almost here.  Unfortunately, it is going to coincide with the HP forum being offline.

So Jewel, how would you like us to support you until HP is back up and running?  Should interested members privately mail (through HPs) their email addresses to you and you can make a group email mailing to stay in touch?

I know many members will want to hear all about your journey and be available to support you.

Let us know how we can help.

Wishing you the absolute best.

• Like 3

• HearPeers Heroes

Hey @Jewel I was thinking about you! Your time will be here so soon! I wish you all the best. 

• HearPeers Heroes

Hey @Jewel I was thinking about you! Your time will be here so soon! I wish you all the best. 

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi @Mary Beth,

Just seeing this. How thoughtful of you ?. Your idea is splendid! Interested persons can send me their email address and I will email the group. 

Hopefully the forum won't be down long! 

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi @Jewel, I just sent you a HP message with my email, but got a 504 Gateway time-out.  Please let me know if you don't receive.

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi @Jewel, I just sent you a HP message with my email, but got a 504 Gateway time-out.  Please let me know if you don't receive.

Hi @Jewel!! you have my email already!! I wish you the best in surgery day and a quick recovery!!

• Like 3